Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Distractions

I'm not positive that I'm actually learning a great deal of Spanish, but I am having a blast trying. Here are some of my favorite distractions:

Roommates and the family we're staying with.

Field trips, like this one to the coffee museum.


The next set of roommates.
(Yevginey?-New York, Joel-Michigan, David-AL, Peter-Denmark)


Volcano climbing.
(With David and Joel)


I think my favorite distraction is speaking in English so that I can hear all the other accents. That is strange, but every one else sounds so great! Alright that's it for now. Miss everybody!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these posts and the pictures! Everything you are doing is phenomenal. ps. Your hair looks awesome. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brianne! I always love reading your comments! Thanks for posting them!

      Delete