Friday, August 31, 2012

Visitors

Well, this has been a pretty crazy month. Wonderful, but crazy!

First, my family came to visit for some international "Miller time." We had a really great week getting to catch up and spend time together. The Stacy family and I took them to the Mayan ruins, they got to see a lot of Honduras, and all sorts of other things. Only once did I think that I lost them when I left them at a coffee shop while I went to the hospital... For the record, they were not lost.


The next week, Paul and Leah came to stay with us! MiMi came to visit as well and stayed with the Stacy's. It was so great to have to of my best friends here and to be able to show them around. They helped a LOT in organizing my new pharmacy (since we're moving offices), and they also helped a lot with Alejandro since we were taking care of him for most of the week. 



The week Paul and Leah were here was crazy. I was visiting patients in two different hospitals here, and even stayed there one night. Paul put together some shelves, we organized, we made some first aid kits for some schools, etc. 

I was sad to see all of our visitors go, but it was SO great to have them all here! I'm already excited to see them again, and everyone else, in November when I come home for a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment