Wednesday, March 7, 2012

2 Cor. 12:9


I can't believe I'm coming home tomorrow! This five or six week visit has flown by. I'm sad to leave, but I'm SO excited to be surrounded by people that speak English! And I'm already excited to come back and get busy again. I've had a couple of meetings and conversations with my "bosses" here, and I'm more excited than ever about the opportunities that God is going to open up. It has become more and more evident that I am unqualified for so many things that need to be done here, but I am so blessed that God is letting me be part of it! He tells us that with Him all things are possible, and I am so grateful for that!

I'm going to be redundant with these verses, but they're my favorite, and they're so so relevant for me. 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 "But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest in me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

Oh, and just for fun, here's a picture of my future baby translating genius:

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, what a pretty baby! :) Those cheeks look like they need to be pinched.

    ReplyDelete