Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Helpers

I have time to write this post today only because some of our most helpful and selfless visitors have returned! Last year, Connie, Amber and Andrea came to visit for a month; they're back, and they brought a friend, Erica, with them. 

The thought of two medical brigades in a row was looming quite heavily as I made my to-do lists of preparations, making sure we would be ready with almost no time in between to regroup. However, during the first day of their help they tackled what would have taken me the week to sort out, all while I was doing other tasks. 

What a relief it is to have help that works so willingly! Obviously, ten hands will work much faster than just my two. However, these 4 women are not ordinary in the amount of work they accomplish. They are also spiritual, amazing women who make our days better just by being around.

Needless to say, we are getting ready for the upcoming brigades, and I am excited about the groups' arrivals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment