Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Last medical brigade

A couple of weeks ago we had our last medical brigade of the season, and incidentally, my time here with Mission UpReach. That makes me sad, but I am so thankful that I have had the opportunity to work here and learn from/with our group of team members. 

We went to Monte de la Virgen with a group from Athens, GA. Their group was a great choice for our last medical brigade of the season. We saw 730 patients, which is a pretty impressive percentage considering we gave out 750 tickets! It was great to be in that village for more than one day and see people that I've worked with before since we go out there with VCOM. 

Now I'm cleaning up from the brigades and I have a LOT of work to do! Plenty of things to organize, meanwhile still having other groups. I'm enjoying my last couple of weeks during our "busy season"!

The line outside of the school.

Diana doing her thing and passing out meds to patients.

Rosa and Milagro working at registration. They're always such great help!

Selfies with Stacy.

Donna, myself, and interns Danielle and Sydni.
It's a miracle that two of us have on the same color!

No comments:

Post a Comment