Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Mas photos of not medical brigades

The last couple of weeks we had had groups, just non-medical groups. Which means I am (supposedly) working in the office (just a lot less than I could be), spending some time with the groups, and overall just doing all of the things I haven't been doing while having no minutes of down time in the last two months. 

Last week we had a group from DiscipleTrips and University (Denver)'s youth group. They did VBS and construction and we went to the hospital to pass out soup to family members/patients one evening. This week we have a group from Shelbyville, TN, and they are doing two construction projects as well as the hospital service project. 

Also, Laura is back from the states! We've missed her and it's nice to have her back. 




I have a lot to do in the office.... 

And Donna's office.
Most of this is done but there's still a good bit left in my office.
It will be finished eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment