Monday, June 23, 2014

Foto Friday.. Well, Monday. Ohio!

This week was a group from Ohio with many visitors joining from Tennessee, Georgia, and Detroit. (I realize Detroit is not a state.) 

We had a medical brigade in Las Crucitas and saw 870ish patients in the 3 days of the brigade. This group was great. Tons of fun, and everyone worked together extremely well. I wasn't noticeable that half the group hadn't even met before this week! 

Some highlights in photos:

I loved seeing sweet Nahomy again! I haven't seen her since about 6 months after the couple of days I spent visiting her and bringing her things in the hospital a couple of years ago. She kept giving me huge hugs and followed me around the clinic while she was there. It made my heart happy to see her doing so well! 


A lady brought her pet iguana to the medical brigade on a leash. Dr. Scott took a break from patients to check it out.

Pharmacist Ashley is passing out dandruff shampoo in plastic bags.

Angel pushed this iguana on me.


This is the most Honduran baby.. Hair gel, gold chain, skinny jeans.

Hello, Honduras. 






No comments:

Post a Comment