Friday, June 6, 2014

Foto Friday

I'm going to try to start doing this most weeks because usually there are more interesting pictures than words.. That and because I'm going to be really busy and this is a nice quick way to share updates about the weeks. (I do know that in English it's spelled "photo".)

Maybe they will be new pictures, maybe they will be old pictures, maybe this will be the only time I ever do this. It's a mystery.

Today they are an old mezcla. No rhyme or reason whatsoever.


The time we hiked Celaque and no one enjoyed it except for 
Phil, myself, sometimes Laura, and 3 of the Hondurans. 

Laurita and Jordan

"Let's take a goofy picture!" 
Not my strong point.

View of Santa Rosa

One of my favorites, Karol




1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of Foto Friday. I'll be on the lookout for more fotos ;)

    ReplyDelete